</head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/18420811?origin\x3dhttp://theparaphernalia-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Happy Happy Anniversary :)

Today was totally fun! Oh ya, go and catch "The DaVinci code". It's totally cool! heh. Even though we're short of money. lol. fab lunch, great movie simply made my day. We managed to find alot of fun out of it. I'm too tired to go in details. blahh. Just to say, I love you baby! =x The gig at esplanade was simply awesome. Brandon ( Baby's Ex Drum Teacher ), Alfred and some lead guitarist, vocalist and the guy that play organ? =x

On the 28th, meeting up athl and chialing with elephont. Mann, I can't wait to meet them too. Oh ya! Athl, all the best for your coming exams alright! 29th, celebrating birthdays for my Sister, Mummy and Grandmother. May Women =x Alright, I'm so tired now. Tata peeps. Cindy cheer up alright

All my life, I pray for someone like you baby.
And I thank God, that I finally found you.
You're all I ever know.
When you smile my face glows
You picked me up when I was down

I once said, You're all I'm thinking of baby
Said I promise to never
Fall in love with a stranger
You're all I'm thinking of
I praise the Lord above
For sending me your love
I cherish every hugs and kisses
I really love you so much

I will never find another lover
Sweeter than you
I will never find another lover
More precious than you

mooo-ed

Welcome

WELCOME TO,
TheParaphernalia-

Best Viewed in IE (:

Profile

Jaslyn Aixing ♥

I'm Eighteenth, questions?
12th Apr 1989

Absolutely,
♥ Music and Sports

ChatterBox

Links

Adeline :]
Amelia
Andy
Alvin Brian
Cheryl
Chialing :]
ChunRen
Clarissa
Daryl
Elephont :]
Hamzah
Isaac
Jowyne
Lizhi
Orca
Rachel
Reinald
Sharlene
Valerie
Yijing
Zhonghwee

Archives

Move On & Don't Look Back ♥

Now Playing